- 08-Oct-2013 to 29-Oct-2013 (CST)
- Fairview, MT, USA
- Depends on experience
Full benefit package
The Scale Operator oversees the operations in the scale house where trucks enter and exit the pit and loading area. The specific duties of the day are dependent upon the orders. Duties may vary slightly from day to day, but primarily involve routine tasks. The operators may engage in non-routine tasks during the construction season, including sweeping and shoveling around the scale area. The Scale Operator is responsible for weighing all trucks leaving the property and recording their weight. Additional duties include maintaining open lines of communication with customers, dispatch/billing, and the specific trucks on site. The job is seasonal and generally runs from early spring to late fall, weather permitting. Work hours are generally 10 hour days, but may exceed that during peak production times. The Scale Operator spends the majority of the day in the scale house. If the worker is outdoors, he or she must wear a reflective vest and bump cap.
Primary Job Functions
• Weigh trucks
• Maintain the scale house and scale area
• Communicate site specific information to sales, dispatch, and billing departments
• Enter data into the scale/computer
• Maintain the scale, scale house, and scale area and keep all free of excessive debris.
• Inspect the scale area
• Remove light dust, sand, or gravel
• Maintain the communication with corporate sales, dispatch, and billing departments.
Strata Corporation reserves the right to add or modify the critical demands of the job at any time.
Compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Must possess current valid driver's license and pass pre-employment drug testing and back ground check.
EOE/AA Employer. Qualified women and minorities encouraged to apply.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!