- 05-Sep-2013 to 15-Oct-2013 (CST)
- Wilton, ND, USA
- Depends on experience
Full benefit package
Ready-Mixed Concrete Truck Driver
Primary Job Functions
Primary responsibility is to operate a concrete mixer truck in a safe and legal manner, while delivering ready mix concrete to work sites. The delivery sites will have a variety of settings and conditions, including soft uneven ground. This position requires unloading the concrete product, providing customer service, goodwill, and present a favorable company image. The ability to attach unloading extension chutes and lift weight as heavy as sixty five pounds is necessary. Working hours will vary and may include weekends.
• Ensure strict compliance with safety, health, environmental, employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by government agencies and Strata Corporation
• Ensure strict compliance with employment, management, and other company policies, procedures, and principles established by Strata Corporation
• Possess and maintain a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A or Class B with air brake endorsement
• Possess and maintain a valid commercial driver's license (CDL) Health Card
• Operate concrete mixer truck in a safe and legal manner in a variety of road and traffic conditions
• Conduct daily truck maintenance including, DOT daily service inspection, fueling, greasing, and cleaning mixing drum. Additional maintenance may be required as directed by supervisor
• Maintain high expectations of truck appearance and cleanliness, both interior and exterior, in accordance with Strata Corporation policy
• Ensure the concrete is delivered as per standards, with the proper material properties as directed by dispatcher.
• Ensure proper completion of delivery invoice documentation
• Participate in safety efforts including identifying and reporting unsafe conditions and/or safety policy violations, and participating in safety meetings/training.
• Participate in general plant and yard cleanliness and maintenance as directed by supervisor
Compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience
EOE/AA Employer. Qualified women and minorities encouraged to apply.
Must possess current valid driver's license and pass pre-employment drug testing
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!