- 07-Jul-2014 to 18-Aug-2014 (CST)
- Valley City, ND, USA
- Depends on experience
Full benefit package
Heavy Equipment Operator
The Heavy Equipment Operator is responsible for operating heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner. Heavy equipment may include excavators, skid steer, backhoes, front-end loaders, dozers, graders, compactors, snow blowers and other pieces of equipment. The Heavy Equipment Operator must also clean, maintain and secure all equipment. The Heavy Equipment Operator must deal with the public and co-workers in a courteous and respectful manner.
Primary Job Functions
• Operate heavy equipment in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life
• Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform daily safety and maintenance checks
• Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required
• Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored
• Participate in routine maintenance
• Practice workplace safety
• Maintain inventory
• Twelve months experience preferred
Compensation package is dependent upon qualifications and experience
Must possess current valid driver license and pass pre-employment drug testing and background check.
Strata Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their veteran status, disability, sex, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or federal statute, ordinance, or regulation.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!